It can sometimes be difficult to know where to start the spring cleaning of our homes. These five tips have helped me clean and tidy up, hope they help you too.
1) Make a list of what you would like to accomplish
2) Take out your calendar and match up time slots with the activities on your to-do list.
3) Tackle one item (or one room) on the list at a time.
4) Make it fun! Play music, dance or invite friends/family to help you out.
5) Find a place to donate the items that are in good shape. Remember that one man’s trash can be another man’s treasure. I’m having the Ottawa clothing drive pick up bags full of gently used clothing. If you are in Ottawa, you still have time to book a pick up this weekend: http://www.ottawaclothingdrive.com/
Once you are done, pat yourself on the back! It’s time to enjoy your home! It’s especially refreshing to once again have closet & storage space and in the process you helped someone out!