Thanksgiving in Canada falls on 10-10-10 this year. To mark the occassion, here is a list of 10 things that I am thankful for.
1. I am thankful that I live in a DEMOCRATIC country where I am FREE.
2. I am thankful for the HEALTH and SAFETY of my FAMILY and FRIENDS.
3. I am thankful for ROBERT, because we fall in love over and over again and for our first marriage ANNIVERSARY.
4. I am thankful for my new BROTHER IN LAW and welcome him to the family with open arms.
5. I am thankful for the fabulous MEDICAL CARE that I received earlier this year, and the SUPPORT from those around us when things got tough.
6. I am thankful for TECHNOLOGY which helps me keep in touch with friends and family who live far away.
7. I am thankful for my dear PARENTS who have always been there for me.
8. I am thankful for my SPIRITUALITY, FAITH and the INNER PEACE which keep me calm and strong.
9. I am thankful for the LOVE that I give and the love that I receive each and every day.
10. I thank GOD for LIFE.
P.S. – Thanks to @thecoolmomblog for the idea